Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fore! (or four)

Dang.

Entry
I pulled up to the house today and magically there was a railing!  I had no idea that it was going up this week.

No more worry about falling into the egress window...  of death.  Railings!

Numbers!  Mailbox!

Legitimate front door handle installed - I now have keys!  Once we paint the exterior, the door will be the 2012 Pantone Color of the Year... that's right, Tangerine Tango!

Electrical
Light fixtures are going up right and left.  Ahhh....

Welcome! A couple of Lowe's lights.

To the right is another Lowes light.  To the left this spot over the stairs gave us great concern.  I give you the George Nelson Bubble Lamp - Propeller style!  I wanted so badly to turn it on, but the electrician had the circuit turned off.  Notice the Linen color paint - my mistake from yesterday.  Latte is in the dining room, Linen here. 

Yes, more Lowes lights.  The pendants are now in place over the island and over the kitchen sink.

Hooks 'n Stuff
Door stops were installed today, so no more worry about fly-away doors taking a chunk out of the wood work.  I also worked with one of our carpenters to determine where all of the towel rods, robe hooks, and toilet paper holders.

Finally, the hooks were mounted in the mudroom.  Looking functional!


No comments:

Post a Comment