Monday, January 16, 2012

Walls in the dark

Even with the darkness, I have seen my kitchen window for the first time.  I am so excited I might pee my pants.  Things were looking a little sketchy at the end of last week.  Xcel still had not connected the power so the carpenters were using the neighbor's temporarily...  and then their circuit blew.  The guys quit early on Friday because they had run out of "unplugged" work to do.

To our surprise, walls appeared today!  I'm guessing they used power and didn't hand nail each 2x4 into place.

The kitchen window is in the center, powder room to the right.
Barely visible view of the entire first floor.

Word is the second story floor joists arrive tomorrow.  I can't wait for the opportunity to walk around in the space and get a feel for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment